CDM Consultant & Principal Designer Services
Whether you are an operator, developer, principal designer,
architect, client or contractor, we have a CDM advisory service to
suit; ranging from the standard solution to help you fulfil your CDM
duties, to additional options should you need them.
Call: 03301 331 128 Email: email@example.com
J.R Health & Safety can offer Principal Designer services and CDM consultancy to ensure your project meets the requirements of CDM 2015. We know these regulations inside out and can be on hand throughout the project to ensure you remain compliant.
We have experience in dealing with a variety of different sized projects across the UK so no matter where your project is we can help. If you have a project you need support on please contact us directly today and avoid any additional charges from agencies.
Our minimum project charge is £850+VAT
Principal Designer Services
As your principal designer everything we do will be to ensure risks to health and safety are managed effectively throughout the project. We will make sure that any design decisions that are made during the pre-construction phase secure health and safety for everyone that could be affected by the work. Our specialisms include dealing with projects that include, groundwork, electrical & mechanical aspects and building services.
- We will plan, manage, monitor and coordinate health and safety in the pre-construction phase.
- Help and advise you (the client) in bringing together pre-construction information, and providing important information to designers and contractors that they will need to carry out their duties.
- Ensure any foreseeable health and safety risks are eliminated by working closely with other designers. Where any risks can’t be eliminated we will take steps to reduce or control those risks as best as possible.
- Ensure that everyone involved in the pre-construction phase communicates and cooperates, coordinating their work wherever required
- Liaise with the principal contractor, keeping them informed of any risks that need to be controlled during the construction phase
CDM Consultancy Services
If you need a CDM 2015 competent person to ensure your project is moving forward safely we can also help here. As part of a CDM consultancy package we can assist clients in the following:
- Advising clients of their duties under CDM 2015
- Provide advice to architects who are acting principal designer.
- Reviewing historical information for forwarding to principal designers
- Reviewing the principal contractor’s Construction Phase Plan, and advising the client when it is sufficiently developed to commence works on site.
- Advising clients on the skills, knowledge and experience of designers, principal designers and principal contractors
- Preparing and submitting F10 notifications to the HSE
CDM 2015 Resources
Site welfare Requirements Under CDM 2015 Making sure your construction site has adequate welfare provisions for its workforce is fundamental. Not only does this help in safeguarding the health and...
CDM 2015 Regulations are divided into 5 sections. The three main sections are Parts 2, 3 and 4. Part 1 is really just an introduction into CDM 2015. Whilst part...
CDM 2015 Regulations require that certain documents are in place throughout the specific stages of the construction project. Pre-construction information plays a very important role. This information is vital to...
The main aim of CDM 2015 is to encourage communication and cooperation. This is between everyone involved in the construction project. Everyone has a part to play. From the principal...